Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here we go.

So look, I've been thinking about some things recently and I've realized what my problem is when it comes to relationships. Despite my confident, almost narcissistic personality, when it comes to relationships and initiating things I have been completely spineless. I never want to really go all out and find out if she's actually interested in me.

And then, I'm such a 'nice guy' that I worry about making bad impressions and 'moving too fast' even though it is sometimes obvious that making a move is the right thing to do. I don't want to make a move, because I don't want to insinuate or rush anything, but I don't want to not make a move and have her get impatient and lose interest in me.

So I think I should really work on that for the next time I spend time with an interest.

That's it for me.

No comments: