Tuesday, July 28, 2009

things


This is who I was not too long ago. I was alright, but I was still in search of something. I was happy, but not as happy as I felt I could have been. I had friends and good times, but something was missing.

Then I met her:

This is Sara. She's amazing. She's shown me so much and when I'm with her I feel like I'm on top of the world. I met her at a concert last year and ran into her again at work when she was making copies. She's gorgeous, sweet, funny, intelligent, talented, and matches with me on so many levels. I've never felt like this about anyone.

And this is who I am now:

I'm happier, more passionate, and more like myself than I have been in a while. I'm good to her. She's good to me. I've never felt this way about anyone, and I'm going to make this last as long as I can. Everyone, let's hear a round of applause for Sara!

1 comment:

Squiggin said...

This post gives me butterflies.
I'm so glad you like me, cause I really really like you.